Friday, November 14, 2008

Old Man Fall ! compliments of Rubbernecker!


Howdy! I love this old man! I bought him quite a while ago at a stamp show here in Akron OH. I have almost forgot about him till yesterday! I made this card for my sister who lives in New Mexico. She has just moved there from Seattle WA and she is a little down trying to adjust. Thought this might make her laugh. We are hoping we can get her home here for a visit near Christmas. As I said, the old man is from Rubbernecker stamps which I always find funny characters from! The paper is Reminisce- Golden Leaves. Gees, what will I do when fall is over....:) thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

How darn cute! I am sure she will love it, Plain Jane!!

Shirley said...

I hear her pain! I moved from Reno, NV, to Kannapolis, NC. Like moving to a foreign country. When I thought about it that way, it became an adventure. LOL I love your card and he is very cute and humorous! I am definitely following you and will be back!

Jami said...

Too cute!!! Love the sentiment you paired up the image with - so perfect!! I know when we moved to AZ, we gained an entire day in our week as we no longer had to dedicate a day to yard work!! :)
hugs, Jami

Judy Rozema said...

Haha~ how cute! I am sure it will bring her a smile!