Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light;"


Another card from ODBD ofcourse! "I Wait for the Lord" I really have a thing about creating some sun light somewhere in my cards...so this verse is great for that! I have also had this pack of DCWV "Once upon A Time" papers and since my 2 DD are no longer "little princesses"--I wasnt sure what I was gonna do with this paper pack but I absolutely LOVE it! The DP is "Amazing Grace" paper available at ODBD and the corner (cut out) and panel it is on -is from that once upon a time stack. The dove is a MS punch and I sewed a border on with that sweet gold thread!! Oh, and the branches were wiped in versa and emb in gold! :) tfl!


2 comments:

Shirley said...

Thanks for the woderful pictures and the beautiful card! A really lovely Fall card with an important message!

Anonymous said...

Jane, I think of all the cards you've done, this is my fav!
--Becca