Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our New Addition to the family!


Well couldnt let the day go by without posting a pic of the new addition to our family! After loosing 2 dogs...my husband said he will not bury another. We have been struggling to get used to not having my big dog around anymore. He was a wonderful dog and very close to my youngest son. This little guy became available,....the picture is the rest of the story! He hardly gets to sit alone! Not too mention he gets carried everywhere! My 2 kids still living at home are just smitten with him!! Oh, and my pug..."Patty" is thrilled to have a playmate! Only, the new pup isnt too thrilled with her just yet! lolol Forgot to mention, we STILL havent settled on a name yet!!! Hopefully today..... tfl!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Precious!

Jami said...

Awwwwwwww......soooooo cute!!!! Who could resist that sweet face?!
hugs, Jami