Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary Kelley and OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS!!!




Its a CELEBRATION!! Yes, I bet you are celebrating St. Patrick's day, but I am also celebrating the One year Anniversary at ODBD http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/



It was one year ago today that owner Kelley Holland began her adventure. I am really happy for her especially because,...besides her dh...I was probubly the first person she told about starting this company! Now..we all get to enjoy the spirit filled inspirations she has in her stamp store!



Thanks for stopping by on your way through our first BLOG HOP. If you didnt know about our BLOG HOP and landed here by chance, there are goodies for you along the way and its important to hit the BLOGS in the order of the HOP. You will want to start with Dina at



http://mamadinis.blogspot.com/ . If you followed me here from the MULTI-TALENTED, WONDERFUL BECCA at http://www.amazingpapergrace.com/odbd-anniv-day-7-blog-candy/



then you are in the right place!! There is BLOG candy along the way and even I dont know where it is, so be sure to start at the beginning of the HOP so you dont miss it!



For a special grand prize , we are playing "Scripture Scramble"!! Each blog has one or two words that you can collect at each stop and put together to make a scripture verse (NIV edition). Once you have collected all the words, send the verse in the correct order, along with the scripture reference by EMAIL to our DT Coordinator, Judy Rozema, at lidaroseroz@gmail.com . Correct entries will be put into a hat and the GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a SET OF THEIR OWN CHOOSING FROM ODBD AND.....A SELECTION OF CARDS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR THIS CELEBRATION BY SOME OF THE DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS!!!! How cool is that???






Here is my Scripture Scramble word:__lies_



SPEAKING OF SCRIPTURE.........today is the release of two new sets from Our Daily Bread designs called "Scripture set I and Scripture set II". Each of the DT members chose a verse that is special to them and Kelley made it into two special anniversary sets that are available for purchase today!!!



My verse was picked because it seems to be very comforting to me when I think of the end of time for myself and for all my loved ones that have gone before me.....



I used dp from a brand new s.e.i. paper pad called Windsor....this is also available at ODBD! I also used a Fiskars lace punch and some pearls....the panel was cb and the flowers are primas...



I hope you truly enjoy this BLOG HOP...I love the fact that my faith and my ADDICTION to stamping happily co-exist at Our Daily Bread!!!! God Bless...and thank -you Kelley...for all your hard work...... Have A Great Day!! tfl!! AND REMEMBER...SCRIPTURE SCRAMBLE ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY MIDNIGHT CST ON MARCH 19TH!!! lidaroseroz@gmail.com

NEXT: Hop on over to Laurie's BLOG !! Wait till you see what she has to show you!!!

53 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Jane! Love the ribbon treatment - it reminds me of a cross. Great scripture!

Julia Aston said...

Lovely card! the black and white are stunning and that verse is super!

Dawn said...

absolutely stunning!!

Tina said...

Stunning! Every detail is perfect!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh, Jane! This is soooo gorgeous! So elegant...I love every detail!!!! Have a blessed day! Angella

StampinCathy said...

Amazing card. I just love the colors and that ribbon just adds that special touch. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy.
Happy St Patty's Day.

Betty Wright said...

Jane, this is beautifully done!!! Love the colors and simple elegance of the design. Gorgeous pearl detailing. I love that edge punch, too. I think I need it!!!! LOL!!! Beautiful scripture card!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your card and scripture Jane!! Love your colors and the ribbon with the flowers. Elegant! Have a great day!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the black & white color scheme and all of the fun pearls.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kathy Jones said...

OH WOW!!! Jane this is absolutely stunning!! I love the elegance of black and white and all your touches are perfect!!

Jeannie said...

The black and white is so classy! TFS! Jeannie

Judy Rozema said...

Wowza, girl, this is one elegant and classy card! LOVE the color scheme!! And your little Riley looks so happy!!!

Gretchen said...

OMGosh this is beautiful!! The pearls add such a great touch!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, Just so pretty. Phyllis M.

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic card, Jane! What an amazing verse you chose! Love the striking black, white, ivory combo and the punched border. You are totally getting me hooked on those Fiskars punches!!

SuzyQue in Texas said...

One of my very favorite verses!
Your card is an inspiration, and I absolutely love the black and white color theme. That background paper is awesome!

kadie said...

Beautiful card. I love the use of black and white!

Marg said...

I love this look.

nancy said...

Great layout and colors...classic and gorgeous! With Easter approaching, this verse is extra special. I love those words that Jesus left us with. And I love YOUR designs. Keep up the great work!! hugs, nancy

Lorelie Kim said...

Love the dp you used and the border punch!! Simply STUNNING, Jane!! Your ribbon treatment and pearls added the perfect finishing touches!!

Artyjen said...

Beautiful card, simple but also simply stunning.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

JANE!!!!! OH MY WORD!!! I looooove your stunning card! The black, white, and cream color combo is so, so striking...and absolutely gorgeous!! Wow!
Hugs,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is beautiful!

seamom said...

Love the card! Black and white is so striking. The Fiskars Lace Punch is really elegant. And the 2 new sets have such wonderful verses to use as the central image on my cards.

Connie M. said...

So beatuiful and elegant! Love all the pearls and the ribbon/flower treatment!

Diana Mancuso said...

This card is very pretty!

Christi Flores said...

Stunning!! Wow!!

hobbydiva said...

That is a beautiful scripture!!! Your card is amazing! Love the color combo!

Lynn said...

you have an amazing talent! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!

Angel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card Jane! It's just beautiful!! I have so enjoyed working with you and getting to know you on the Design Team. You are a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Breathtakingly beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Jane, your card is over the top, outstanding and gorgeous!! I love all the details and embellies you put into it and of course the scripture is precious!
--Hugs Becca

Jeanne Forsyth said...

This is outstanding - and a great promise!

Marlou McAlees said...

such a beautiful card and scripture Jane, thanks for stopping by my blog :) ♥

Nancy said...

This card is beautiful, Jane. Love the black and white, and your lacy borders.

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

That verse is a blessed promise to claim! I adore your card and the elegant look in b&W! Beautiful!!!! Hugs to you! :)

Anonymous said...

Love that verse and your b/w card is stunning.
scrappingnana4@yahoo.com

ny2tx_patti said...

I especially like the font used with this verse and this DP is wonderful. I love your card and I'm looking forward to getting these sets.

Anonymous said...

Jane, thank you for sharing your beautiful card and the reasoning behind the scripture!!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the beautiful card and passage. I have been sick for over 3 weeks and I can't tell you how much these Bible passages have meant to me. I can't wait to stamp them.

Anonymous said...

Very elegant...love the black and white.

Scrapycandy said...

Gorgeous Card! Terrific Fiskars punch...I'll have to check into that.

Linda Carson said...

Very soft & elegant! Great choice of scriptures. I believe we'll see His return in our lifetime!

Kim P said...

absolutely beautiful!!!

Kelley said...

Jane, so classy and elegant!!!! Love it, my friend!!!

Kat said...

Love the card, and the scripture you chose is beautiful!

Jan Castle said...

Wonderful card...unusual color combo, but I really like it.
Jan Castle

Diamondangelfish said...

Gorgeous card! Great details!
Yvonne

Kay's Creative Corner said...

Gorgeous card Jane!! Love the verse you choose!

Gina Wrona said...

I always liked that verse and your card is beautiful!

Hugs,
Gina

Teresa said...

I love your card and your verse is the first one I memorized as a child. I just love it. Thanks for sharing.

Stampin_melissa said...

Simply gorgeous!

Vicki G said...

WOW!!! So elegant!