Friday, April 3, 2009

"Children of God" by Our Daily Bread designs...




This has to be one verse that is so incredibly close to my heart...Quite a while back I asked Kelley at ODBD about this verse and she told me she was thinking even before that about releasing a set like this. This is a new release for April and includes 6 stamps! They can be used for a baby card too! Check it out http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.html


I used copics for the image, the dp is K & Co., ms punches, cb and some stick on pearls..which btw can be found at ODBD site also! The leaf punch is a fiskars. tfl! Have a great wkend! :)

8 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Jane! Your coloring is fabulous, great textures and detail. Wonderful scripture, but I haven't found one I don't like yet. haha

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow, this takes your breath away! Stunning! I would say you could make something like this and put it on the wall! Off to check out those new stamps too!

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Jane.

hugs Riet.x

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh, Jane! I love the entire design and your coloring and shading is fantastic!!! You go, girl!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful, Jane! Love your coloring and layout. Great job on the new stamps, girl!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Jane!! I love your layout, colors, coloring and all of the details! Gorgeous!!

Kathy Jones said...

Gorgeous colouring and love all your punched pieces and the cross charm --- makes a truly stunning card!!

Juliana said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love the embossed accents and your coloring!!

LOVELY card!