Thursday, May 7, 2009

God Bless America! ODBD...New for May..another look...


Here is another look at one of the NEW sets being released at ODBD just in time for Memorial day. The dp is Moxxie...The Red White & Blue. These are not my colors however, I thought this is what the eagle needed! :) I wanted him to really look PATRIOTIC!

The little red tab I also stamped with another stamp new from ODBD this month..The Pledge of Allegiance. The word "indivisible" showed up and I thought that was quite appropriate. Ofcourse here I go again with the punches!! LOVE EM!! LOLOLOL tfl!

10 comments:

Kelley said...

Awesomely patriotic, Jane! and very cool to boot!

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful, Jane!!! Great colors and love how you colored the eagle!!! Lovely detailing, too!!!

Lorelie Kim said...

I LOVE that you incorporated a cross on the star!! Hmm...I shoulda ordered that spiral border punch!! GRRRRRR

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane.

Hugs Riet.x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Terrific card with wonderful detailing.

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Fabulous Jane!!! Love how beautiful the colors are! Have a Great Weekend!! Hugs, Dawn

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous eagle image and I really like that punched border!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hehe, Lorelie has punch envy!!!!
Jane, this is gorgeous! I love every little detail!!!! And yes, I want that border punch too!!! :)

Kathy Jones said...

LOVE all the punch work Jane!!!! Fantastic card and VERY patriotic!!! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Fabulous! I love how you colored this eagle, and the papers are perfect with this one. Just awesome!