Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Wedding Card...for a "special" bride...:)







Today is a gloomy day here in Hinckley Ohio and I have been quite under the weather. I did get to my doc yesterday and got some meds to help me out. I am really looking forward to Thurs morn as I am planning on leaving for Chicago with my 2 daughters to see my brother's only daughter get married this weekend. Hoping I will feel better by then I thought I could get her card done this morn. Kelley at ODBD gave me some gorgeous new Prima paper to try out and I knew this set from her store called "Love" would be my sentiment. The "tie the knot" dp is from Archivers and it is called "Reminisce". I sewed a vine border stitch on the edges and made a bow from ribbon at my lcc. The rest is ms punches and Opaline pearls from BG also available at the ODBD store site. It will sure be nice to see alot of people in Chicago that I have not seen in years and see the city with my 2 dds'!! Also, it will be my first time there and I WILL have camera in hand! :) TFL!

16 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Jane

This card is soooo beautiful!!

Get well soon!!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is beautiful, Jane! I love that vine stitching!! How cool is that. And all those pearls... divine. Love it!

Billie's Scrappetique said...

What a beautiful card, Janet! Love the pearls/beads you put on it and all of it...just great!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hope you feel better soon!!! Wow, wish I had that kind of mojo when I was sick!!! This is one of the most gorgeous wedding cards I've ever seen!! They will be thrilled to death!!! Have a great trip!!

Judy Rozema said...

Jane, this is a beautiful card - I love all those pearls! Hope you have a glorious time and that you are feeling all better soon!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Jane! I like the pearls and the paper. Enjoy your time away, hope you feel better soon.

Cindy Haffner said...

Very romantic and pretty.

Grace said...

Gorgeous wedding card Jane! Sure hope you feel better by the time you leave... wouldn't want anything to keep you from completely enjoying this special time!

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Beautiful card and papers, hope you feel better soon so you can get to go to the wedding. Jane

Connie M. said...

Oh my, Jane! This is such a beautiful card...love all the pearls...so elegant!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful card! The white background really makes your DP pop and brings out the elegant embellishments!!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Oh my, Jane, what a beautiful card! This is just gorgeous and I love the sentiment inside....it's perfect for a wedding.

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous card!

Angel said...

LOVE it. How beautiful! I know the bride will adore it! Those pearls are just the perfect touch too!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so elegant!! Just look at all those pearls!! Wowzers girl!! The bride will love it!!u

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Jane this is so beautiful! Love the pearls!!!