Friday, November 20, 2009

InStyle stamps -Club Anime Color Challenge


This is "Daisy" from InStyle stamps a digital download. Their "Club Anime" is having a color challenge and I thought I would join in!

The colors we were to use are : coral/salmon, Kiwi green and brown. I have had this cute little "Daisy" and thought it was time to color her up! Dp is Scribble Scrabble, ribbons from my lcs and ofcourse Copics! Hair: Yoo, 21, 23 and 24...Shirt: G40, 82 AND 94...Pants: YR02, 07 and 18...Flower:BV00, 02 and 04.. Not much action on here cuz this little girls eyes and my sentiment say it all! :) Have a GREAT weekend!...LOVE FRIDAYS!!

8 comments:

Deb (dcorder) said...

Your coloring ROCKS! Looks fabulous.

Vicki G said...

She looks fabulous Jane! Your colouring is AMAZING!!!!

xx

Vicki

Celestial Charms said...

Jane,
What a beautiful card. Wish I could do that! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment. Hope you stop by again soon.
Maureen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane! awesome coloring! love her face and yep, those eyes! adorable!
Pam Going Postal

Jamie Pyles said...

Love this image, and your layout! Her eyes are so sweet! Beautiful coloring!

Jamie Pyles said...

Oh Jane, BTW about my buttons:) I don't use a mold, I use an old spool of thread, and an old film case as cookie cutters to cut out my round shapes:)I hope you had fun at your class:) Thanks for stopping by:)

Susan (rainy) said...

This is such an adorable image and darling card. Your coloring if FANTASTIC!!!!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What an absolutely adorable card, the colours are so lively and pretty - it would be perfect for a gal of any age. (I just love your work!)


Manny thanks for your sweet comment, it's a joy to make your acquaintance!

Have a splendid Monday!
♥ Jessica