Monday, March 1, 2010

My First Post for the Copic Colour Challenge Blog DT












Here is my FIRST official post for the NEW DT over at the Copic Colour Challenge blog! Like sooooo many others I really love my Copic markers and was thrilled to find I would be on the new dt over there! I have been on the Copic Creations DT since the beginning and I am amazed at my team mates there - Now I get to be on 2 Copic teams and ...oh well...GET TO COLOR EVEN MORE!! ha ha ha! So without any further delay..the 3 colors to use for this challenge is BG15, B93 and Y21. My card uses BG15 on this little chefs' coat and the Y21 on the wheelbarrel of vegies, and B93 on the wheel. I found this sweet little image over at PCP in Phindy's group. It is to make a recipe book with and I couldnt resist coloring it for a card! The sentiment is computer generated and the dp is BG nook and pantry. Oh and the utensils on the flower were from a lcs in the minitures isle. Remember- you dont have to use these EXACT colors for your card if you dont have them- just use 1 or 2 or something close! Take a LOOK at what the other dt members did and see what candy is up for grabs! tfl!

4 comments:

RosesMarijke said...

Hi Jane

Your cards is so gorgeous and cute!!

Kim said...

Awesome coloring, as usual, Jane! You're a master! This image is so cute! Saw it on Etsy and was tempted!

Kathryn B said...

Congrats Jane! Your coloring is amazing and the image isn't to shabby either!!! ;0)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Wow.. your coloring is AMAZING!!