Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shirley's 2 Girls presents "Alice" images!







Check it out! This is called "Alice falling thru the hole" from Shirley's 2 Girls and with THIS comes a whole slew of NEW images ! This week Shirley's 2 Girls has been giving everyone "peeks" and today I get to show you my whole image. We are still hosting the "twisted Thurs" challenge- which is to make ANY card and add green- then just check out the dt blogs every day for a look at the new images! Judy is showing you her card HERE today. I colored my "Alice" with Copics and sponged around her. Then I cut out a circle and drew grass around it. The dp is Memory box and I used a few of my MS border punches. This sentiment is one of MANY that comes with the images! tfl and if you have never played with us for a "twisted Thursday" challenge- why not? This is easy peasy and the "girls" ALWAYS give away wonderful "candy"!! :)

8 comments:

Cat said...

LOVE your card, Jane! Gorgeous colors and details! It really looks like she's falling down a hole in a garden! Great job!

Ann English said...

Oh, this is just fabulous Jane!!! How clever you are to incorporate the green here and it's just perfect! She really is falling down a hole!

Unknown said...

I just love what you did with Alice, a very pretty card!

Jennifer Scull said...

truly beautiful! I love this one! you are such an artist! :)

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card and super trendy image!

Deanne Clarke said...

Cute card!!!!!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my gosh, Jane, your coloring is fabulous!! The shading and highlighting is perfection. And I love the grass you drew in to make the rabbit hole. Wonderful unique image, too.

Princesa Ardilla said...

Lovely!
Nice colors for the card!!!!