Thursday, December 9, 2010

ALOT of snow!


Hi there!  We sure got ALOT of snow here in Ohio!  Guess I better get ready for Christmas!  This is SNOW GLOBE  from Shirley's 2 Girls.  Colored with Copics and popped up - I love this image!  Over at the challenge blog the new challenge for today is to "bling"up your card.  I had these gold leaf stickers here from my lcs along with some MS snow flake stickers and some stickles on the snow to make my globe look great!  One thing great about snow is being inside to stamp! TFL!

10 comments:

Renkata said...

Very cute card Jane, Wish you a wonderful time.

Marlene said...

What a gorgeous card!!! LOVE this!!! Beautifully done.

We still have NO snow. Boo. I want some. Not a lot, though. Is that being too picky? lol.

Deb (dcorder) said...

Great card! Such a cute image!!

Unknown said...

Hi my friend.. Your card is wonderful. Love that image.

No snow here in Vegas.. believe it or not we have had snow. It closes the town down.. They don't know what to do with that white stuff..

Hugs, Linda

Ann English said...

Gorgeous, Jane! Hope all is well in your world-blessings, my friend.

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Jane! Love this card. Those gold stickers are beautiful. Love the background paper too! Looks like we are in for more snow in the next few days. More stamping time!!! Best, Curt

Lenoria said...

Pretty card! I wish we had snow - they are forcasting "some" for Monday but the weather bureau is not specifying an amount. I know you probably get tired of it before winter is over but I would like to have enough for the kids to sled and build a good snowman.

Chris said...

we could move to Antartica and stay in and stamp all day.
NEVAH!

Jami said...

Gorgeous!! Love how you blinged it all up - that image is darling - and of course your coloring is beautiful!!

Lenoria said...

Just an update on my previous wish for snow - we got enough for the sledding and the snowman! It is pretty, but now I am ready for it to clear up so the roads won't be treacherous to travel. I hope you and your family are safe and warm thru this weather.