Monday, February 14, 2011

Copic Creations challenge for Feb 15...Get warm!


Hey, BUGABOO is the new sponsor for the new challenge over at Copic Creations blog.  The challenge is to use "warm colors " from the color wheel.  Yep, we just used cool colors so this is next in line! :)  Come join us for some great "candy" as a prize from Bugaboo stamps and check out what the rest of the girls on the dt did this month.  This is "Ava heart" and I would say she is perfect for this challenge.  Copics used are listed on the challenge blog and the sentiment was computer generated.  This was suppose to be for my hub but he came walking in my craft cave and saw it a bit early!  Oh well...he said it is the thought that counts...thats why he IS MY Valentine...  tfl :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, how cute is this.. Just adorable. Your coloring is awesome.. And that image just has to make you smile..

Hope you have a happy day!!

Hugs, Linda

Basement Stamper said...

Such a cute image and love the coloring on her. I had fun with a Bugaboo image today too :-)

Celestial Charms said...

Such a cute card, Jane. I love her long brown hair, with just the right amount of curl at the bottom!
Adorable!
Maureen

Marlene said...

This is adorable - and I LOVE your coloring on this!

Curt in Indy said...

This is really a very cute image. Your coloring is just awesome. I always love looking at your coloring because it is always so well done. Best, Curt

Jami said...

Love what you've done with Ava!! I especially love how you've colored her bow!! This is gorgeous!!

Chris said...

she is a cutie pie but it's your coloring that makes her really special.
you got skillz!

Shirley said...

She is just too cute!!

Linda McClain said...

oh Jane, I love everything about this. Well, I've always liked warm colors, but I especially like everything you did with this card. Those rosy cheeks are so cute.