Monday, October 3, 2011

Catered crop challlenge...Fall colors and a smile!

Here is a card starting out for the CATERED CROP FTR 22  challenge = Fall colors of gold, green, yellow, hearts, distress ink, buttons.... and one that led to a few more.......This is a Rubbernecker image and verse "I'm behind you 100%".  Dp is Crate paper "farmhouse" and he is colored with copics .  The following are the challenges I am "in" for:  Pile it On= do it for fun!, CPS238 sketch, Creative Belli= paper piecing the newspaper! AND using this stamp I got quite a long time ago :) .. and trying for the FIRST time= Markie's finest papers blog use  polka dots!

8 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

This card "cracks" me up...lol How cute! Love your coloring and fabulous embellishments. Well done! Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Friends "Dots" challenge this week. It is a delight to see how you did the dot part of the challenge this week. Good luck in the drawing and hope you can play with us again next week!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Digi Darla said...

Besides being hysterical...I love this card. The fall colors, and the embellishments are wonderful.

You have just got to do a challenge at http://digidarla.com sometime!

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness gracious gravy! Butt darling, this is hilarious - it totally cracks me up! ;-)

Renkata said...

Hi dear Jane,
ohh this is so cool.
the image is so funny.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that is to funny!!
I love the papers you used here. along with that great image..
We are getting rain here in Vegas.. YEA!!

That doesn't happen to often..

Hugs, Linda

Brenda said...

Oh my this is hysterical!!! The sentiment really cracks my up! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is so funny! Thanks for a good chuckle this morning!

Gez Butterworth said...

hehe! Jane you are the BEST!

Gez.xx