Saturday, December 17, 2011

A few quick cards -

Dont sneeze while getting a haircut!  he he he!

The stamp is from "eat cake graphics " and the cards are to
add to a mix I made for my hairdresser.  She loves to get cards for her customers esp to use after Christmas.  :)
      

   Lastly, but not Leastly...my fil, age 95,  living in an assisted living facility close by is such a blessing to us...  I will be bringing him up his Christmas card today.  There are so many wonderful vintagy pics from the family and he loves  when I make him a card with them . :)  BELOW  is the card I made to bring.  Hope you all are counting your blessings this Christmas...I know I am......
 Sentiment computer generated...

TFL!  Have a great weekend! 

3 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Hi sweet Jane,

It was so wonderful to hear from you this morning. Thank you deeply for the holiday wishes - as well as for sharing these delightful cards with us (naturally, I'm especially drawn to the one with the vintage photograph on it).

You're a very dear person and I truly hope you have a beautiful, blessed holiday season and New Year!


♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

What a cute card.. She is going to love it...

Hugs, Linda

Juls said...

this is a fab collection of cards! Hugs Juls