Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hosting at the Stampotique challenge blog


Hi there!  I get to host this week's challenge at Stampotique designers' blog.    We all make New Years resolutions..and I make many!  I am asking you to use your New Years resolution as your "inspiration" this week on your creation "Stampotique style".  It can be any!  Just keep it in mind when you create your card, altered object or journal pages.  One of my resolutions is to learn as much as I can about art journaling and that includes "letting go of insecurities".  I want to take pictures and record my life's events, paint when I feel the need and journal about what ever I feel.  I think Stampotique stamps go hand in hand with art journaling so why not?  Get going and show us your stuff!  Have fun!
Stamps used here:  the crafter #6056, swirl stalks #3028 and heart vine #2411


15 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl!

france papillon said...

gorgeous spread, love all the words surrounding the character!
thanks for the fun challenge, hon! i really enjoyed making my project for it :)

xx
france

Cocofolies said...

I love your pages and your resolutions, all is really really artistic and shining wooww...! No sure I will have enough time to participate this week unfortunately, but be sure I will regret since it's a very perfect challenge for all of us to start the year! Coco x

Maria Sabina R. said...

ohhhh this is GORGEOUS!!!!

Terry said...

Jane, these are fabulous pages! Really love the colors and the pops of red! This is such an inspiration to those of us who would like to start!

Lynn Cohen said...

Cute pages!!!

Sue said...

Wonderful pages Jane, gorgeous colours and great resolutions! I love your handwriting - wish I had nice handwriting. Good luck with your journaling x

Bast said...

Love your pages! She is beautiful! My fav has to be 'Make a Beautiful mess' .. Thanks so much for sharing and for the inspiration....now I think I will go and make a beautiful mess with my stampotique goodies ;)


KimMJ
bast830@comcast.net

Unknown said...

What a great resolution. I just love this page my crafty friend.

Hugs~

roc said...

These pages are super! I see my stamp on them too! That always makes me smile!

Linda said...

So cool! Makes me happy ;-)
Have a nice weekend.

Sam & Poppy said...

Wow Jane! Gorgeous, amazing pages. What's not to love?!
Thanks for a fab challenge.
Wishing you a lovely weekend,
Sam x

thekathrynwheel said...

WOW! Great journal pages. And great resolutions too. Hope you manage to keep them ;-)

Reflective Art Studio said...

I am LOVING these pages Jane...
Great Idea.
Happy New Year.
Sarinda

Juls said...

this is fabulous!! Hugs Juls