Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy Friday decorated envelopes

So glad it is Friday!  When I am not sure what I want to do I break out some envelopes and just start stamping, doodling and coloring.  I just cant seem to mail anything without decorating the envelope!  It is a great way to get the ideas flowing before you begin something else .




Images :"Artiste block', "floating dog" (looks like my pug!), "stacked cups","squiggle arms", "sun design",
and "steampunk border".  All mediums used!  Markers, copics, acrylics, stencils, black and white signo uniball pens.  TFL!
 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Fabulous envelopes! Not sure which one I like best....they're all so creative!

Jane said...

Love your envelopes! Wonderful idea!

Kay Wallace said...

Just receiving the envelope in the mail, even if it were empty, would bring me great joy! Your colors just make me happy!!