Saturday, August 31, 2013

NEW STAMPOTIQUE LINE!!! FALL 2013!!



Some of you may have already heard, but Stampotique Originals has got some fabulous new designs being released today.  Wait until you see these!!!  

We know we say that every time, but each release seems to come with such great new stamps it's hard not to find a favorite with each new release.  We've been bursting at the seams to share these with you.

This month, we also are introducing a brand new artist.  Her name is Linda Peterson and we think a lot of you are going to love her line of stamps, they are darling...
 
So hop along with the design team and some special guests to see the new stamps the team has been working with.  The more blogs you comment on, the better your chances of winning some goodies are.

Let us know what your favorite ones were and we'll pick a few random winners from the blog comments (this includes the design team blogs) to win a grab bag of the new stamps.  You will have until 9/10/13 to comment and our winners will be announced with the new challenge on 9/11/13.

You will want to hop on over to Valerie Wilson's blog from here, if you are just coming across my blog you may want to begin at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog:

Jane Wetzel you are here..


Hope you enjoy hopping along with the designers and we can't wait to see what you create using your new stamps.
NEW images used here by me..
"Find your balance" (girl), "Find your balance' (quote), "Find your happy" girl and.. ofcourse ...what new release would be complete with out some new images from Daniel Torrente?? lol
  Here is a book mark/tag I made with "Miquel has a gift".  Did your kids ever have those books that came with a record that beeped to tell them to "turn the page"?  Thus a computer generated quote for this book mark!   (just in time for Halloween!) and I used "beep beep" from "taxi and beep beep".  I made this using the tag off my son's new jeans.  Just sewed the image on top -love it.   Thanks for looking..


__._,_.___
 

56 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look great!

Kathi said...

Oooh. The new stamps are fab as are your projects.

I love your green-complected Miguel! Too fun!

Cocofolies said...

Wow Jane, fabulous creations with this new cute girl and I LOVE your terrific book mark...! FAB !! Coco x

Chantal said...

I love the way you put this one on a jeans, i just lov Miquel,

Gez Butterworth said...

Love, love, love your creations Jane. Can't wait to see what else you come up with the new designs. Have fun.xx

ingrid said...

So beautiful I do like those little characteres they are just charming

Kay said...

These are amazing. Love the bookmark!!!

Sue said...

Amazing cards Jane, my kids had one of these books too lol xx

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

So glad you could join :-) Your designs are totally fab as always! XOXO

Helen said...

These are gorgeous stamps and love 'Miquel'. How to pick a favourite?

Kaz said...

Brilliant Jane, love what you made here xxx

Unknown said...

love them Jane, especialy the balance girl:-)

groetjes Coby

Kirsti said...

Haha love your bookmark...so cute! X

Maria Sabina R. said...

How lovely!!! They are adorable but still creepy!

Gerrina said...

Like the first card best, don´t know why± they´re all fun! Inky greetings, Gerrina

Sam & Poppy said...

Wonderful Jane, just loving the new Linda Peterson stamps!! xx

Unknown said...

Hi jane, love your cards, These new images are so sweet! Hugs Frea

Dotty Jo said...

Great makes Jane, Jo x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jane, each and every one of them!

Annika said...

Wow Jane, I love your projects! They look awesome, Miquel is so cool! Used on a book mark, what a great idea! Annika

roc said...

These are great samples Jane!

selena said...

j'adore!

ionabunny said...

Great recycling. Love Miquel. So cute, in a creepy, spooky sort of way.....

Corrie Herriman said...

The Miquel stamp is my favourite up till now, but yours is only my second stop.....

Kristen said...

Jane, great cards, and book mark. I love the background you created on your first card. TFS

primdollie said...

Awesome cards and I love the new Daniel T's stamps! your bookmark is really wonderful I just love it!! thnx for sharing!!

Kay Wallace said...

Jane, these are absolutely amazing! I just love (and have to *have*) Balance Girl and Quote!!! Such fun to see all the new stamps!

Angi in hana said...

Ok, so far, find your happy is for sure my fav! Tx for sharing, aloha, angi in hana

Basement Stamper said...

all of these are great, love the sewing on that first card.

terry said...

Great release. Great creation!

Reflective Art Studio said...

I just Love Miguel has a gift.... your take on him is grand.
xx
sarinda

france papillon said...

gorgeous art work hon!
i don't have a favorite one, i want to play with all of them... at the same time, on the same piece!!
xx
france

Kimberly M. said...

Oh my goodness. Your cards and tag are just great! I love both find your balance and find you happy! I really love Miquel has a gift! The colors you used on him are GREAT and so fitting. Love the word stamps too! Wow your blog is only the 3rd blog I've looked at, and so far all the new stamps are great. I want them all and can't wait to see the rest!

Iris said...

Fun stamps - love the Find your Balance and Find your Happy sentiments. Great cards.

Dawn Louise said...

Nice new stamps and love what you've made with them, excellent

Serena Bee said...

I love your samples, cute stamps but my fav is the bookmark so nice!

jengd said...

Cute cards- fabulous designs! And what a fun bookmark- love the "beep" reference!

Chark said...

love your stitching, esp on miguel!

Teresa R said...

Loved the "Find your happy" girl stamp

Sydney Neal said...

I love your bookmark!!! The "Miquel has a gift", he is so cute in a weird kind of way!!! Lol!!! I love the way you colored him, kind of reminds me of Frankenstein!!! :) Just love it!!! :)
Thank you so much for sharing!!!

sam21ski said...

Fab makes but my fave has to be the bottom one. Just love your I love your green Miguel bookmark!

Sam xxx

sam21ski said...

Fab makes but my fave has to be the bottom one. Just love your I love your green Miguel bookmark!

Sam xxx

Jackie said...

adorable cards!

FerrellGraph-x said...

I'm so excited about new the new stamps! I can only imagine your excitement when you opened the box! Love what you created!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Carla said...

I love the new stamps

Julie S said...

These are great. Linda's designs are an excellent addition.

Unknown said...

Daniel Torrente's stamps for me win every time, great crafting, tfs x

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Your projects are just fantastic, Jane! I especially love your idea for a bookmark made with a tag from a pair of jeans.. fab!!
Val :)

Laura said...

What fun!

Traceyr said...

I like these new girl images from Stampotique and what you have created with them.

:)

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I am such a fan of your fabulous art!! Great showcasing of the new images.

Joni M said...

I adore the "Find your happy" girl. She is absolutely adorable and I just love the saying!
Wonderful projects. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Unknown said...

Love to see so much inspiration from the new release and adore anything with stitching.

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow, love the cards! Very clever in how you added the tag from your sons jeans! Special touch! Thank you so much for crafting and sharing with us!

Fieneke said...

I like that girl and you made very nice cards!!
Fieneke

Wendy said...

Oh my...what a delightful new image. Miquel is so cute! I love the card you created with him. I would love to be a blog hop winner.