Sunday, April 13, 2014

artistcellar stencils!

Just dropping in to show you these awesome new stencils I got at the artistcellar store.  Sacred Hearts Series... 4
I rubbed some acyrlics on an old music score sheet and white cs, then stenciled over it with white wash.  I did some doodling with a black permanent pen and the sentiment is from the computer.  Lastly I sewed around the edges and mounted on a painted canvas board (6x6).  Not sure if i will frame this or not...
below is just a quick card I made to try the stencil out when i got it...so fun! Acyrlics...
Cant wait to use the other 2.  Thanks for looking  :)
 

4 comments:

roc said...

Love your new stencils Jane!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Nice post,

Karin said...

gorgeous pages and the new stencils look great!
Groetjes Karin

Renee said...

Gorgeous use of your new stencils!